- 2 oz. Old Tom Gin (Ransom)
- 1 oz. of Sweet Vermouth (Carpano)
- 1 Dash of Orange Bitters (Gin Barrel Aged) Fee Brothers is a good brand
- Barspoon Luxardo Maraschino (barspoon is equivalent to a conventional teaspoon) so you do not need to run out and get a barspoon. However, it is a nice addition to your wetbar.
- Flavored Orange Twist.
- Add the 2 oz. of Old Tom Gin in a mixing glass.
- Add the 1 oz. of Sweet Vermouth to the mixing glass.
- Add the of Orange Bitters to the mixing glass.
- Add the Barspoon of Marschino.
- Add cup of ice to mixing glass then use barspoon to stir ingredients.
- Strain into Martini glass.
- Carefully!! use a match to release the oils of the Orange twist.
- Take Orange twist run around edge of glass and then add to drink.
Please do not burn off your eye brows.