- 1 oz. of Cinnamon & Brown Sugar simple syrup.
- 2 dashes of Colonial Bitters.
- Chopped Apples – Muddled.
- Topped with 2 oz. Bourbon.
- Add chopped Apples to Old Fashioned Glass.
- Add Cinnamon & Brown Sugar simple syrup.
- Add the dashes of Colonial Bitters.Muddle ingredients and add ice.
- Then top with your Bourbon
Side Note: To make the Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Simple Syrup. Take a litre of water boil with 3-5 cinnamon sticks. Then strain off after it comes to a boil. The water level will less after boiling and straining off. So add the equal amount of Brown sugar to the left over water.
Our lovely bartender who created this drink is Cristina Tommasello. She has other drinks on our site. If you would like to find them, just do a search for her and her drinks will come up.