- 2 oz. of Templeton Rye.
- 2 oz. DP Cherry Tort Liqueur.
- 1 oz. Ferreira White Port.
- Dash of Orange Citrate Bitters.
- Maraschino Cherry rolled in Malic Acid.
- Add all of the ingredients to a shaker in order as listed above.
- Prepare glass by filling it with ice to chill.
- Shake ingredients.
- Dump ice from glass and strain drink into glass.
- Garnish with Maraschino cherry rolled in Malic Acid.
The bartender who created this cocktail is Amie Ward of Bad Decisions. You will see more of her creations. she has plenty of signature cocktails ready. Bad Decisions is a pretty cool bar, it is a local corner bar. You are not going to find any coat and ties there, but you will get Signature Cocktails.