- 1 1/2 oz. of Bulldog Gin.
- 1/2 oz. Creme De Violette.
- 1/2 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice.
- 1/2 oz. of Cardamom simple syrup.
- 2 dashes of Orange Bitters.
- Add ice to cocktail glass to chill.
- Add ingredients to shaker in order as listed add ice and shake.
- Empty ice from cocktail glass and double strain.
- Topped with edible Yellow Peony.
Side Note: Cardamom Simple Syrup is:
- Equal Parts sugar to water.
I.E. 1 cup of hot (almost boiling) water to 1 cup of sugar.
To add flavor simply add desired spice, extract juice etc. in small portions until it reaches desired flavor.
For this recipe: 8 oz. of water; 8 oz. of sugar and add Cardamom bitters to your desire.
The creative bartender behind the delicious cocktail is Anna Wingfield. Anna has an extensive menu of her own creations, so if in Baltimore, be sure to stop in the Willow and ask for Anna,and have her make one of her cocktails.