- Vodka 2 oz.
- Creme De Violette 1 oz.
- Cassis .5 oz.
- Lime juice .5 oz.
- St. Germain .5 oz.
- Add ice to chill cocktail glass and set aside.
- Add ingredients to shaker as listed above.
- Add ice to shaker and shake for about 30 seconds.
- Empty ice from cocktail glass.
- Pour with a strainer into cocktail glass. If so desired double strain.
- Garnish with lime peel.
- Enjoy slowly, this drink goes down like fruit juice.
Cristina Tommusello is the creative genius behind this cocktail. So if you get the chance to visit Baltimore, stop in the Rye and ask for Cristina.