- 1 1/2 oz. of Stoli Vodka (Chocolate Coconut).
- 1/2 oz. of Velvet Falernum.
- 3 dashes of Chocolate Bitters.
- Fill pint with Coconut Water.
- Using a pint glass, add ice to the glass.
- Then add the above ingredients in order as listed.
- Mix pour back and forth into another glass, since the Falernum will sink to the bottom.
- An easy drink to make and an easy drink to consume.
John is the bartender who created this cocktail. He is also the owner of Bad Decisions. This place is a pretty neat place. Not your coat and tie bar. It is a neighborhood bar that offers a large menu of drinks that John and his bartenders have made. They have a book that is not your typical book. All of the drinks are listed in the book handwritten. This place is not only well known for its creative cocktails. But also its Bacon night. A fun place to visit.