- 2 oz. of Van Gogh Citroen Vodka.
- 1 oz. Limoncello Liqueur.
- Splash of house made sour.
- Splash of Rhino Energy Drink.
- Add ice to Martini glass to chill and set aside.
- Add the ingredients as listed above except the Rhinol to shaker with ice.
- Empty ice from the glass.
- Strain into Martini Glass.
- Add splash of the Rhino Energy Drink.
- Run Lemon Twist around the rim of the glass and then garnish with the Lemon Twist.
Side Note: To make the house made sour it is half lemon juice and half simple syrup.
Simple Syrup: equal parts of water and sugar. 1 cup of hot water and 1 cup of sugar. Stir until the sugar completely dissolves. Let it cool.
Our lovely bartender in this video is Elena Guevara. Elena has been working at Tapas Adela for about a year now. This is her first video. Hopefully we will be seeing her in more soon.