- .75 of Pomegranate Juice.
- .5 oz. of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- .5 oz. Egg Whites (optional).
- 1.5 oz. of 44 North Huckleberry Flavored Vodka.
- Chill Martini Glass and set aside.
- Add listed ingredients in the order they are listed in a shaker with ice.
- Using a mixing glass, flip mixing glass if you can and shake.
- Strain into Martini Glass.
- Garnish with Cucumber ribbons, pineapple and a strawberry.
- Pomegranate Syrup – Equal parts of 100% Pomegranate Juice and granulated sugar. Then add 1.5 oz. of Orange Blossom Water for every eight cups of total mixture, for aroma.
Ouzo Bay is located in Harbor East, which is a great little area of shops, restaurants and hotels. Ouzo Bay specializes in Greek Cuisine and an assortment of Signature Cocktails that should suit everyone’s taste. They go that extra mile by serving you an after dinner cocktail, Ouzo of course.
William Escalante is the head bartender at Ouzo Bay and obviously enjoys his trade by adding a little flair to his service. This is not the first time we have seen Will behind the bar, he has participated in a wonderful event for Cystic Fibrosis. Rye’s Up Against Cystic Fibrosis. This event has some of the finest bartenders in Baltimore, so you are pretty much guaranteed a great cocktail from William. We hope to have him on here again soon.