- .75 oz. Mint Infused Demerara Syrup.
- .75 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice.
- 1.5 oz. Apple Cider.
- 2 Dashes of Angostura Bitters.
- 2 oz. of Buffalo Trace Bourbon.
- Add all of the ingredients up to shaker.
- Add ice to shaker and shake.
- Add ice to High Ball glass.
- Strain cocktail into glass.
- Garnish with the dashes of Angostura Bitters and Mint Sprig.
Side Note: How to make Mint Infused Demerara Syrup.
Equal parts Demerara Sugar and water, bring to boil and add fresh mint. Let it steep for 2 hours, strain mint. Enjoy!
This cocktail can best be described as a blend of seasonal flavors, where mint, caramel apple, and vanilla prevail. I would have to say this is a great Fall cocktail.
Ouzo Bay is located in Harbor East, which is a great little area of shops, restaurants and hotels. Ouzo Bay specializes in Greek Cuisine and an assortment of Signature Cocktails that should suit everyone’s taste. They go that extra mile by serving you an after dinner cocktail, Ouzo of course.
William Escalante is the head bartender at Ouzo Bay and obviously enjoys his trade by adding a little flair to his service. This is not the first time we have seen Will behind the bar, he has participated in a wonderful event for Cystic Fibrosis. Rye’s Up Against Cystic Fibrosis. This event has some of the finest bartenders in Baltimore, so you are pretty much guaranteed a great cocktail from William.