- 2.5 oz. of Hornito’s Reposado Tequila.
- .5 oz. of Cointreau.
- .5 oz of Monin Wild Berry Syrup.
- 1.5 oz. of Margarita Mix.
- Coat Margarita Glass with salt.
- Add ice to Margarita Glass.
- Add the ingredients listed above to shaker.
- Shake ingredients and pour into Margarita Glass.
- Garnish with Lime Wedge.
Emily is our bartender in this video from Hard Rock Café. She will be one of the bartenders at the Barocker Event: Baltimore’s Best Hard Rock Bartender Competition on Wednesday October 22nd at 7:00 pm. The Mixed Berry Margarita is one of the many Hard Rock Café cocktails that will be in the contest. So mark your calendar for the Barocker Event!