- .5 oz. of Port.
- 1.5 oz. of Sailor Jerry’s Rum.
- .5 oz. of Monin Agave.
- .5 oz. of Lime Juice.
- Top off with Pineapple Juice.
- Add ice to Highball Glass and set aside.
- Add ice to shaker.
- Add ingredients to shaker in order listed above and shake.
- Strain into Highball Glass.
- Garnish with Pineapple leaf and Pineapple slice.
Emily is in our video making this cocktail for Hard Rock Café. This cocktail will be one of the many cocktail’s at the Barocker Event: Baltimore’s Best Hard Rock Bartender on October 22nd at 7:00 pm. So stop by Hard Rock Café to watch this competition and try this and many of Hard Rock other Signature Cocktails.