- 1.5 oz. Crusoe Organic Spiced Rum.
- .5 oz. of Aperol.
- .5 oz. of Cranberry-Orange Juice Puree.
- .5 oz. of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- 2-3 dashes house Rhubarb Bitters (may be substituted with Fee Brothers Rhubarb Bitters)
- Add the ingredients listed above in the order they are listed to a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a Cocktail Glass.
Stephen Lamb has worked in the industry for about 10 years in Baltimore. During those ten years has developed an acumen of what alcohol works well and pleases the palate. His cocktail’s tend toward a sweet flavor profile. The restaurant Verde is located in Canton in Baltimore City, Verde is casual, upscale, full-service trattoria specializing in authentic Neapolitan pizza. Verde is developing a reputation for Signature cocktails, so it is worth your time and effort to visit for their food and cocktails.
The “Sanguine Spice” is best described as a smooth and spicy cocktail, with hints of cloves and tart finish. A great cocktail for the New Years!