- 1.5 oz. of Belle Meade Bourbon.
- .5 oz. Mata Hari Absinthe.
- Several dashes of Fee Brothers Orange Bitters.
- .25 0z. of Agave.
- Orange Twist.
- Add bourbon, absinthe and agave to shaker with ice.
- Shake and pour into Rocks Glass.
- Add several dashes of orange bitters.
- Add the Orange twist and then run around the rim of the glass.
- Garnish with Orange Twist.
Cliff Harris is our bartender in this video from Red Maple. Those of you who have been to our site before should recognize Cliff from Tapas Adela. So if you would like to see other cocktails he has done you may do so by doing a search for Cliff. Red Maple is located in the Mt. Vernon area of Baltimore it is known for its tapas plates with global influences.
Red Maple has received many accolades for its cuisine as well its ambiance. Red Maple offers many different environments for you to enjoy, the Fireside Lounge, Rainbow Room, Garden Terrace and the dance floor. Red Maple also offers Salsa dancing every Tuesday night from 9:30pm until close and Salsa dancing lessons(free) every second and fourth Tuesday of the month. Ask for Martina Miller for more information about the Salsa evenings.
This cocktail has a smooth forward taste of honey, followed by a slight bite from the absinthe.