- 1.5 oz. of Remy Martin Cognac.
- Absinthe Rinse.
- Couple of Dashes of Peychaud’s Bitters.
- 2 Sugar Cubes or 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Orange Zest.
- Spray Old Fashioned Glass with Absinthe Rinse.
- Muddle 2 sugar cubes or the 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Add 1.5 oz. of Remy Martin Cognac.
- Add Orange Zest to the glass.
- Add ice to the glass.
- Add a couple of dashes of Peychaud’s Bitters.
- Stir cocktail.
Bread & Circuses is located in Towson, MD. Towson is the proud home of The Towson Tigers of Towson University. Towson University just received national recognition on American Ninja Warrior with Kacy Catanzaro a graduate and former gymnast of Towson University. Bread & Circuses is surrounded by establishments that cater to the Towson students. So Bread & Circuses is a breath of fresh air in Towson, since it doesn’t serve chicken wings and mozzarella sticks . Bread & Circuses has an extensive list of Signature Cocktails and if you like Scotch, you will enjoy their Scotch selection.
This Signature Cocktail is a complex cocktail for a more experienced palate. The primary ingredient being the sweet Remy Martin Cognac and the Peychaud’s Bitters with a spicy and flavorful from the Absinthe Rinse.
Maya Mehta has been bartending at Bread and Circuses for three years. Fortunately we have gotten her back from her hiatus in Fiji. So look for more of her videos.