- 2 oz. Bodegas Maurodos Tempranillo.
- .75 oz. of Bitter Truth Sloe Gin.
- .5 oz. Mezcal.
- .75 oz. Tamarind Simple Syrup.
- .25 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Brandied Cherries.
- Lemon Thyme.
- Add the ingredients listed above to a shaker.
- Add ice to shaker and shake.
- Strain into High Ball Glass.
- Garnish with Brandied Cherries and Lemon Thyme.
- Slap the Lemon Thyme to release the aroma.
The name of this Signature cocktail as Megan comes the title of a book written by Ernest Hemingway. This cocktail is a cobbler style cocktail – red wine based, smoke balanced with some sour. When you take your firs sip, take the time to enjoy it and you will taste the flavors burst in your mouth.
Unfortunately for Baltimore Mr. Rain’s Fun House is no longer with us. Megan has left Baltimore and is now performing her art in Charleston, South Carolina. So if you are in Charleston, South Carolina look up Megan Deschaine and she will make you some great cocktails.