- 1.25 oz. of Bluecoat Gin.
- .5 oz. of St. Germaine.
- .5 oz. of Aperol.
- .75 oz. of Pineapple Juice.
- .5 oz. of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Add ice to shaker.
- Add ingredients to shaker in order listed above.
- Shake and strain into Martini Glass.
- Add a dash of Cardamom Bitters.
Bar Liquorice, well what do I write that has already not been written. This place is a corner bar in Federal Hill, that does not feel like your corner bar. Everything about it is well done and the detail put into everything from the ambiance, cocktails and food lets you know every dollar spent is well spent. Shaun who serves the cocktails, also creates the cocktails and many of the ingredients used for his cocktails. Jeff Cahill the owner and chef takes great pride in the service, ambiance and food served. There is not one detail that is missed.