- 1.5 oz. of Death’s Door White Whiskey.
- .75 oz. of Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liquor.
- .75 oz. of Fresh Lime Juice.
- 1 oz. of Simple Syrup.
- Fill an Old Fashioned Glass with ice.
- Fill a pint glass with ice also referred to as a mixing glass.
- Add the ingredients listed above in the order they are listed to the Pint Glass.
- Using a shaker and the pint glass give the cocktail a good shake.
- Strain into the Old Fashioned Glass.
- Garnish with salted Lime Wedge.
Bar Liquorice, well what do I write that has already not been written. This place is a corner bar in Federal Hill, that does not feel like your corner bar. Everything about it is well done and the detail put into everything from the ambiance, cocktails and food lets you know every dollar spent is well spent. Shaun who serves the cocktails, also creates the cocktails and many of the ingredients used for his cocktails. Jeff Cahill the owner and chef takes great pride in the service, ambiance and food served. There is not one detail that is missed.