- 1.5 oz. of Grey Goose Vodka (or your choice)
- .5 oz. of St. Germain Liqueur.
- 2 oz. of Pineapple Juice.
- .25 oz. of Fresh Lime Juice.
- .75 oz. of Fresh Orange Juice.
- Set aside a Collins Glass with ice.
- Fill a Pint Glass with ice.
- Add the ingredients listed above in the order listed.
- With a shaker, shake well to make cocktail frothy.
- Pour into Collins Glass.
- Garnish with an Orange Wedge.
This cocktail was made at Tark’s Grill, which is located in an area affectionately called “The Station”. So if you are from out of town, it is Greenspring Station. Tark’s is a favorite of many in the Lutherville area. On warm days and nights you can eat outside in the courtyard surrounded by flowers and bushes with a water fountain. What better way to woo your girl. Inside there are three parts to the restaurant, the formal seating area, bar with its own tables and a private area.Tark’s Grill is modeled on the traditional American bistro, with an emphasis on succulent aged steaks and local seafood favorites, all impeccably prepared, generously portioned and graciously served by our legendary staff.
Will Shriver our bartender in this video, has been in the industry for 7 years. Despite having to make a cocktail today, that is not truly a Signature Cocktail. Will does enjoy creating his own cocktails, and has a good ear to figure out what the customer wants, if they have something in mind
“Black Eyed Susan” well it is close to the Mai Tai and Orange Crush families. It’s a perfect cocktail for this time of year with its fruit blends the alcohol subduing the fruit and adding a little life. A very refreshing cocktail, the official cocktail of The Preakness.