- 1 oz. Orangerie (Infused Scotch with Orange Peel, Cassih and Clove)
- 1 oz. of Brovo “Jammy” Vermouth
- .5 oz. Brandied Cherry Juice.
- 3 drops of Black Walnut Bitters.
- Orange Wedge.
- Add ice to Coupe Glass to chill and set aside.
- Add ingredients to shaker in order listed above.
- Squeeze a fresh Orange into mix.
- Add ice and stir for 12 seconds.
- Empty ice from glass.
- Garnish with Orange wedge.
This Signature Cocktail is created by Ian Clark of Fork and Wrench in Baltimore, MD. Ian has had several cocktails on our site. So be sure to look those up as well. Ian is very creative behind the bar, very knowledgeable about alcohol and his love of photography is demonstrated in how visually appealing his cocktails are.
This Signature Cocktail from Fork & Wrench is well balanced. It combines the subtle flavors of the orange infused scotch, cloves, cherry and the woodsy flavor of the walnut bitters. This cocktail is complex to the taste and yet it is very smooth with no lingering aftertaste.