- 3 splashes of Scrappy’s Fire Water Bitters.
- 1.5 oz. of Barr Hill Gin.
- .5 oz. of Patron Citronage.
- 1 oz. of Lemon Juice.
- 1 oz. of Honey Simple Syrup.
- Set aside a Martini Glass with ice in it to chill.
- Using a mixing glass filled with ice.
- Add the ingredients to the mixing glass as listed above.
- Using a bar spoon stir ingredients.
- Empty Martini Glass.
- Using a strainer pour ingredients into Martini glass.
Bar Liquorice, well what do I write that has already not been written. This place is a corner bar in Federal Hill, that does not feel like your corner bar. Everything about it is well done and the detail put into everything from the ambiance, cocktails and food lets you know every dollar spent is well spent. Shaun who serves the cocktails, also creates the cocktails and many of the ingredients used for his cocktails. Jeff Cahill the owner and chef takes great pride in the service, ambiance and food served. There is not one detail that is missed.
Their Signature Cocktail “Feel the Bern!” is similar to the cocktail “A Bees Knees” just with some kick from the Patron Citronage.