- 2 oz. of Papa’s Pilar Blonde.
- .75 oz. of Orgeat Syrup.
- .5 oz. of Lime Juice.
- .75 oz. of Passion Fruit Purée.
- .5 oz. Orange Juice.
- .5 oz. Pineapple Juice.
- Pineapple Wedge and edible Orchid Garnish.
- Place all ingredients in shaker.
- Shake and strain into Collins Glass.
- Garnish with edible Orchid and Pineapple Wedge.
How to make Orgeat Syrup:
- 250 grams of Toasted Almonds slices.
- 4 cups of water.
- 4 cups of sugar.
- 1 oz. of Orange Flower Water.
- 2 oz. of Cognac.
- 2 oz. of Amaretto Disaronno.
Orgeat Syrup Preparation:
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add the Almonds and lower water temperature to a simmer.
- Allow to simmer for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Strain Almonds and add sugar.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add the Orange Flower Water, Cognac and Amaretto.
- Stir and allow to cool.
Ouzo Bay is located in Harbor East, which is a great little area of shops, restaurants and hotels. Ouzo Bay specializes in Greek Cuisine and an assortment of Signature Cocktails that should suit everyone’s taste. They go that extra mile by serving you an after dinner cocktail, Ouzo of course.
William Escalante is the head bartender at Ouzo Bay and obviously enjoys his trade by adding a little flair to his service. This is not the first time we have seen Will behind the bar, he has participated in a wonderful event for Cystic Fibrosis. Rye’s Up Against Cystic Fibrosis. This event has some of the finest bartenders in Baltimore, so you are pretty much guaranteed a great cocktail from William. This year William won Best Cocktail with this cocktail at Rye’s Up Against Cystic Fibrosis.