- 1.25 oz. Old Grand Dad 80.
- .75 oz. Patrón Citrónge.
- 1.5 oz. of Lemon Juice.
- Add ice to mixing glass or shaker.
- Add the ingredients in the order listed above.
- Using a bar spoon stir.
- Strain into an Old Fashioned Glass.
Bar Liquorice, well what do I write that has already not been written. This place is a corner bar in Federal Hill, that does not feel like your corner bar. Everything about it is well done and the detail put into everything from the ambiance, cocktails and food lets you know every dollar spent is well spent. Shaun who serves the cocktails, also creates the cocktails and many of the ingredients used for his cocktails. Jeff Cahill the owner and chef takes great pride in the service, ambiance and food served. There is not one detail that is missed.
The Sidecar is an old school classic Cognac cocktail. This version has an American twist to it, with the bourbon, which makes the cocktail easier on the palate
- .75 oz. of Cinnamon/Clove Syrup.
- .75 oz. Lemon Juice.
- .75 oz. Fresh Pineapple Juice.
- .75 oz. Velvet Falernum.
- 1.5 oz. Buffalo Trace Bourbon.
- Splash of Fever Tree Club Soda.
- Cinnamon/Clove Syrup – Bring 8 cups of water, 10 cinnamon sticks and a tablespoon of whole cloves (grinded) to almost a boil and allow to simmer for 25 minutes. Then strain cinnamon sticks and cloves and add 8 cups of sugar to complete syrup.
- Add the ingredients in the order listed above to a shaker with ice.
- Strain into Collins glass with ice.
- Garnish with Rosemary Sprig.
This Signature Cocktail from Ouzo Bay is seasonal a blend of cinnamon, clove, pineapple, vanilla and lemon flavors.
Ouzo Bay is located in Harbor East, which is a great little area of shops, restaurants and hotels. Ouzo Bay specializes in Greek Cuisine and an assortment of Signature Cocktails that should suit everyone’s taste. They go that extra mile by serving you an after dinner cocktail, Ouzo of course.
William Escalante is the head bartender at Ouzo Bay and obviously enjoys his trade by adding a little flair to his service. This is not the first time we have seen Will behind the bar, he has participated in a wonderful event for Cystic Fibrosis. Rye’s Up Against Cystic Fibrosis. This event has some of the finest bartenders in Baltimore, so you are pretty much guaranteed a great cocktail from William. This year William won Best Cocktail with this cocktail at Rye’s Up Against Cystic Fibrosis.
- 1.5 oz. of Maker’s Mark.
- .5 of Maple Syrup.
- 1 oz. of Lime Juice.
- Rosemary Sprig.
- Fill Highball glass with ice.
- Add the ingredient listed above to Highball glass, except the Rosemary Sprig.
- Pour into shaker, and shake.
- Pour shaken cocktail back into Highball glass.
- Garnish with Rosemary Sprig.
Kali’s Court is located in Fells Point of Baltimore, MD. Kali’s Court which used to be one of Baltimore’s premier seafood restaurants has become one of Baltimore’s newest and hottest night clubs. It is perfectly set for a couple of friends going out on the town and or a whole gathering. The layout has private areas for more intimate gatherings. Kali’s Court also has bottle service and VIP seating upstairs. They have kept their well known outdoor seating area as well, which makes for a nice romantic setting during the warm weather.
This Signature Cocktail from Kali’s Court, has an undertone of sweetness from the Maple Syrup, that evens out the Maker’s Mark smokiness. The taste of the cocktail is finished with a hint of Lime.
Carmen Motto is our wonderful bartender in this video. You have probably seen her before in other videos of ours. She has been in the industry for years. She has shared her expertise here in Baltimore and down in Key West. Carmen is very energetic and entertaining behind the bar. You will never have a complaint, if you are lucky enough to have her serve you.