- 1.5 oz. Ultra Smooth Diplomatico Rum.
- 1 oz. In house made simple syrup (Gran Marnier, orange, vanilla, & cinnamon).
- 1 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice.
- 1 oz. of Egg Whites.
- Fill shaker with ice.
- Then add the ingredients in the order listed above.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into Coupe Glass.
- Garnish with a fresh Lemon Twist.
Mezze is located in Fells Point. It is known for serving traditional Greek inspired Mediterranean Tapas. Mezze has developed quite a craft cocktail menu.
This cocktail is a Daiquiri based classic cocktail, very smooth flavors. In house simple syrup with Gran Marnie, orange peel, vanilla, & cinnamon, blended with the smooth Diplomatico Rum. This is an anytime cocktail.
- .5 oz. Green Chile Passion Fruit Syrup
- .5 oz. Lime Juice.
- .75 oz. St. Elder Elderflower Liqueuer
- 1.25 oz. Shot Tower Barreled Gin.
- .25 of a dropper of Bittermens Habanero Shrub.
- Add fresh cucumber to shaker, with Green Chile Passion Fruit Syrup.
- Then muddle the cucumber and Green Chile Passion Fruit Syrup.
- Add the remaining the ingredients in the order listed above.
- Add ice to shaker and shake cocktail.
- Double strain the cocktail into a Coupe Glass.
- Garnish with Lime Wheel.
Birroteca is a pretty cool restaurant located in Clipper Mill. It has a unique location, an old industrial area of Baltimore called Clipper Mill. Birroteca is known for its Artisan Pizza and Italian Cuisine, it is worth the visit.
Nick who is in the video, uses the same creativity in his cocktails that he uses in ceramic arts. Nick has been in several videos already, so be sure try those as well. Nick Ramey is the creator of this delicious Signature Cocktail and many of the other cocktails you will find at Birroteca. Like many of the bartenders we work with his knowledge of the different brands of alcohol and how they mix with other ingredients is extensive. So you are pretty much guaranteed to get a great cocktail.
This cocktail is a little sweet and tart from the Passion Fruit Syrup and the lime. The ElderflowerLiqueuer and Habanero Shrub give the cocktail a nice floral kick. A great cocktail for any evening with friends.
- 1. 5 oz. of Uncle Val’s Botanical Gin.
- .5 oz. of Fennel Syrup.
- .5 oz. of Fresh Lime Juice.
- 1. oz. of Fresh Watermelon Juice.
- .5 oz. of Yellow Chartreuse.
- Garnish with Lime Peel and Cantaloupe Wedge.
- Add ice to Coupe Glass and set aside to chill.
- Add ingredients to shaker in order listed above except Lime Peel and Cantaloupe.
- Empty ice from Coupe Glass.
- Shake ingredients and strain into Coupe Glass.
- Run Lime peel around glass rim, then add as garnish.
- Garnish glass with Cantaloupe wedge.
Fennel Syrup Preparation:
- 2 tablespoons of Fennel seeds, toast them briefly in oven. Then simmer in 4 cups of water for 20-25 minutes. Strain fennel seeds, add 4 cups of sugar. Stir the sugar until it dissolves.
Ouzo Bay is located in Harbor East, which is a great little area of shops, restaurants and hotels. Ouzo Bay specializes in Greek Cuisine and an assortment of Signature Cocktails that should suit everyone’s taste. They go that extra mile by serving you an after dinner cocktail, Ouzo of course.
William Escalante is the head bartender at Ouzo Bay and obviously enjoys his trade by adding a little flair to his service. This is not the first time we have seen Will behind the bar, he has participated in a wonderful event for Cystic Fibrosis. Rye’s Up Against Cystic Fibrosis. This event has some of the finest bartenders in Baltimore, so you are pretty much guaranteed a great cocktail from William. This year William won “Judge’s Choice at the 2015 Rye’s Up Against Cystic Fibrosis”.
This Signature Cocktail has honeyed notes and herbal flavor. These flavors arrive from the blending of Uncle Val’s Gin, Yellow Chartreuse, fennel, lime and watermellon. This makes for a light and refreshing summer cocktail.
- 2 oz. Barr Hill Gin.
- .5 oz. of Suze.
- .5 oz. of Arugula Honey Syrup.
- .5 oz. of Lemon Juice.
- 1 whole Egg White.
- Angostura Bitters
- Combine all ingredients except bitters into a shaker. Shake contents.
- Add ice to shaker and shake again.
- Strain into a Coup Glass.
- Garnish with Angostura Bitters.
This cocktail is from one of the new hot spots in Baltimore for craft cocktails. Ware House 518 is a contemporary American restaurant in the heart of historic Mt. Vernon. The Louie Bar is craft cocktail destination within Ware House 518 that offers an elevated tippling experience Friday and Saturday from 9:00 pm until 2:00 am.
In this video we have Aden as our bartender, this his first time working with us. He is new to the craft cocktail side of the industry. This craft cocktail is a gin forward cocktail with herbal notes and a full texture created by the egg whites. This is a relatively simple cocktail to make and a pleasing to cocktail to the palate.
- 1 oz. Orangerie (Infused Scotch with Orange Peel, Cassih and Clove)
- 1 oz. of Brovo “Jammy” Vermouth
- .5 oz. Brandied Cherry Juice.
- 3 drops of Black Walnut Bitters.
- Orange Wedge.
- Add ice to Coupe Glass to chill and set aside.
- Add ingredients to shaker in order listed above.
- Squeeze a fresh Orange into mix.
- Add ice and stir for 12 seconds.
- Empty ice from glass.
- Garnish with Orange wedge.
This Signature Cocktail is created by Ian Clark of Fork and Wrench in Baltimore, MD. Ian has had several cocktails on our site. So be sure to look those up as well. Ian is very creative behind the bar, very knowledgeable about alcohol and his love of photography is demonstrated in how visually appealing his cocktails are.
This Signature Cocktail from Fork & Wrench is well balanced. It combines the subtle flavors of the orange infused scotch, cloves, cherry and the woodsy flavor of the walnut bitters. This cocktail is complex to the taste and yet it is very smooth with no lingering aftertaste.