- 1.5 oz. Ballast Point Barrel Rested Gin.
- . 75 oz. Jack Rudy Elder Flower Tonic.
- .75 oz. Apple Cider.
- .75 oz. Bella Bellina Lemonata Moscato.
- 2-3 Sage Leaves.
- Using a shaker with ice add the all of the ingredients except the Bella Bellini Lemonata Moscato.
- Then add 2 Sage leaves to the shaker.
- Shake the ingredients.
- Pour into Collins glass.
- Garnish with a Sage leaf and Lemon twist.
Birroteca is a pretty cool restaurant located in Clipper Mill. It has a unique location, an old industrial area of Baltimore called Clipper Mill. Birroteca is known for its Artisan Pizza and Italian Cuisine, it is worth the visit.
This Signature Cocktail is not a cocktail that is a true seasonal cocktail from the standpoint that you would enjoy it anytime of the year. Nick has once again worked his magic of perfect blends herbs and alcohol. This Signature Cocktail has a nice balance of herbaceous gin and sage, with floral notes from the tonic and refreshing citrus.
Nick who is in the video, uses the same creativity in his cocktails that he uses in ceramic arts. Nick has been in several videos already, so be sure try those as well. Nick Ramey is the creator of this delicious Signature Cocktail and many of the other cocktails you will find at Birroteca. Like many of the bartenders we work with his knowledge of the different brands of alcohol and how they mix with other ingredients is extensive. So you are pretty much guaranteed to get a great cocktail.