- .75 oz. of Joven Mezcal.
- 75 oz. of Maraschino Liqueur.
- .75 oz. of Green Chartreuese.
- .75 oz. of Lime Juice.
- 2 drops of Bittermans Hellfire Habanero Shrub.
- Add ice to a Coupe Glass and set aside to chill.
- Add the ingredients in the order listed to a shaker with ice.
- Empty ice and strain into Coupe Glass.
- Garnish with Lemon Wheel and Cherry.
Birroteca is a pretty cool restaurant located in Clipper Mill. It has a unique location, an old industrial area of Baltimore called Clipper Mill. Birroteca is known for its Artisan Pizza and Italian Cuisine, it is worth the visit. Nick who is in the video, uses the same creativity in his cocktails that he uses in ceramic arts. Nick has been in several videos already, so be sure try those as well. Nick Ramey is the creator of this delicious Signature Cocktail and many of the other cocktails you will find at Birroteca. Like many of the bartenders we work with his knowledge of the different brands of alcohol and how they mix with other ingredients is extensive. So you are pretty much guaranteed to get a great cocktail.
This Signature Cocktail is a smoky, spicy, herbaceous and tart cocktail. It is a well belanced and refreshing summer cocktail. It has a subtle bite that actually makes the cocktail taste more refreshing.