- 1 oz. of Jack Daniels.
- 2 oz. of Sour Mix.
- Topped off with Twisted Tea.
- Add ingredients to a Hurricane ice filled with ice.
- Garnish with a Lemon Wheel and Orange Half – Moon.
At Anastasia you will find simple, yet elegant Italian fare served while listening to the beats of Europe’s thriving dance scene. Rare, Imported craft Italian beers on tap, fabulous regional Italian wines, and specialty cocktails inspired by exotic Italian fruits, like Sicilian Blood Oranges, crafted by Baltimore’s Best Bartender. But it doesn’t end there – Late night, dancing to the music of our live Dj ensues. Prints of Italian icons like Gia, Brando, Sophia Loren, Ferrari and Ducat.
Our bartender in this video and creator of this cocktail is Carmen Motto. Carmen has been in the industry for over 15 years. She won the distinguished award of Best Bartender in Baltimore two years in a row. So one should hope she knows what she is doing. You will enjoy her company as well, she is very entertaining behind the bar.
- 1.5 oz. of Dimmi Liquore di Milano.
- .5 oz. of Opal Bianca Sambuca (of course if you can’t get Opal Bianca Sambuca, any Sambuca will do)
- .5 oz. of House Rhubarb Bitters, (for those who don’t feel like making bitters, Fee Brothers and Brooklyn Hemispherical Bitters carries Rhubarb Bitters)
- .5 oz. Fresh Tangerine Juice.
- .5 oz. of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Add all of the ingredients in the order listed above to a shaker.
- Add ice to shaker and stir.
- Strain into Cocktail Glass.
- Garnish with Orange Half – Moon.
Stephen Lamb has worked in the industry for about 10 years in Baltimore.During those ten years he has developed an acumen of what alcohol works well and pleases the palate. His cocktail’s tend toward a sweet flavor profile. The restaurant Verde is located in Canton in Baltimore City, Verde is casual, upscale, full-service trattoria specializing in authentic Neapolitan pizza. Verde is developing a reputation for Signature cocktails, so it is worth your time and effort to visit for their food and cocktails.
The Dimmi Liquore di Milano gives this Signature Cocktail a crisp and sweet taste. There are hints of Rhubarb with a strong anise component. You will find yourself having more than one.
- .5 cup of coffee.
- 1.5 oz. of Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 1.5 oz. of Bailey’s Irish Cream.
- .5 oz. of Kahlua.
- .3 oz. of DuBouchett Crème de Cacao.
- Top with coffee.
- Add Whip Cream.
- Add coffee to cup.
- Add the ingredients listed above in the order listed above.
- Top off with Whip Cream.
Bread & Circuses is located in Towson, MD. Towson is the proud home of The Towson Tigers of Towson University. Towson University just received national recognition on American Ninja Warrior with Kacy Catanzaro, a graduate and former gymnast of Towson University. Bread & Circuses is surrounded by establishments that cater to the Towson students. So Bread & Circuses is a breath of fresh air in Towson, since it doesn’t serve chicken wings and mozzarella sticks . Bread & Circuses has an extensive list of Signature Cocktails and if you like Scotch, you will enjoy their Scotch selection.
Victoria Oleyar is our bartender in this video. Victoria created this cocktail for us for the Patriots fans, we hope they enjoy it. She is one of the very knowledgeable bartenders at Bread & Circuses. When you are in Towson or even Baltimore be sure to add Bread & Circuses to your list of restaurants to try and have Victoria make you one of their Signature Cocktails.