- 1.5 oz. Deep Eddy Cranberry Vodka.
- .5 oz. Letherbee Besk Absinthe.
- .5 0z. Rudy’s Tonic Syrup.
- .5 oz. of Lime Juice.
- 2-3 Mint leaves.
- Splash of Soda Water.
- Using a shaker add the mint leaves first.
- Then add rest of the ingredients in the order listed above except the soda water.
- Add ice to shaker and shake.
- Pour into Collins Glass.
- Top it off with some Soda Water.
- Garnish with fresh Cranberries.
Birroteca is a pretty cool restaurant located in Baltimore. It has a unique location, an old industrial area of Baltimore called Clipper Mill. Birroteca is known for its Artisan Pizza and Italian Cuisine, it is worth the visit. Nick who is in the video, uses the same creativity in his cocktails that he uses in ceramic arts. Nick has been in several videos already, so be sure try those as well. Nick Ramey is the creator of this delicious Signature Cocktail and many of the other cocktails you will find at Birroteca. Like many of the bartenders we work with his knowledge of the different brands of alcohol and how they mix with other ingredients is extensive. So you are pretty much guaranteed to get a great cocktail.
This Signature Cocktail is a refreshing and fruity cocktail with a bitter herbaceous twist. A perfect cocktail for sitting by the fire and considering how cold it is these days, there are many opportunities to do that.